Monday 17 March 2014

arushatrainging investigative

         

THIS is summary day one

                       My name is Mustafa  Leu.
                       Aim journalist, 

                     I am working at Radio Uhuru.

Yestareday, ,the class was stated at 9.30, after every one to introduced ,

                         Lecture to inturudicing , topic for training


       This week, I was attending a short course for Investigative journalism ,conducted
              for Media    Instute of southern africa, ( Misa tan ) I gate  knowladge ,and exprience , 
             after training, I hope we  improving my work for internet investigative  stories .
           Ilike to this training and programm.

we learn  to use internet to investigate storie example to population of Iringa town,

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment